Friday, December 07, 2007

Friday, December 07, 2007
As the first semester of second year comes to an end with the grand finale-comprees, one sees the gradual change that one was spoken to of. People are more casual and the pandemonium of the first year has certainly decreased. Or maybe it just a passing thought, since (was it cube who said?) Truth is just a point of view.
It's about this time that one also begins to (re)discover ones contemplative side, or is that because ones got noting better to do? As everyday passes by, one feels that one has truly discovered what one wants to do. At 13,14,15,16,17,18....I thought I had the whole world figured out.

Now I am not so sure.


Here's to a new beginning(yet again)

P.S: Did I just write the entire post using "one" instead of "I" o "Me"???

4 comments:

Anonymous

Well... if you've figured things out this early, then you've figured it all wrong!

- The Wise One.

Anonymous

cube is spelled with a q. shaniiii.

Rishabh Kaul

@sriram: we never do figure it out do we?

@dey: my bad

Vivek Krishnan

who the fuqk deqides that?

 
Whatever Things ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates