Thursday, September 29, 2005

REDIFF kutte kamine!

Thursday, September 29, 2005
Yeah man, thats my feelings bout them.

I recently opened a blog on rediff jus fer the heck of it. And kept a link of it here, the link being http://www.rishabhiscool.rediffblogs.com
Now I click that and the damn blog doesn't come, jus a page with the message of u r blog wasn;t found and shit.
This continued for ova 3 weeks.
Its now that i realise that u are not supposed to write www. while adding rediff blogs to blogrollin, i dunno it was because of my foolishness, or because of rediff's shanpatti. Either ways, i dont wanna blame myself, so that leaves me little choice but....REDIFF kutte kamine.
The new link...look to the right
MY LATEST BLOG(in capitals) will now safely direct you to that site, and it doesn't, then i'm gonna send anthrax virus to all the rediff employees!
cheers
-rishabh

0 comments:

 
Whatever Things ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates