Friday, January 07, 2005

not funny at all

Friday, January 07, 2005
K so I’m bloggin away….beeen 4 days summat- since I last posted anethin..anethin.-….ya –knows- -what s-ucks…2DAY IS FRIDAY!!!!! I thot twas thurs…so I had like 3 dyas fer prer fer screenin…n now I have like one n a half..waaaaah…theres so much to learn,…how da hell am I gonna finish all tht shit..neways screw that…..

Hey..this is a recent offline I received:

This is a ribbon 4 the peoples families who have died in the tsunami in srilanka . pass it on to everyone and pray. something good will happen to u tonight at 11:11 pm. this is not a joke someone will either call u or write to u online say i love u do not break this chain send to 13 people in the next 15 minutes


All I can say is WHAT THE FUCK???
Is there ane relevance..i mean whats the connection..n by the way its jus a gross imagination…I mean whatz da relation btwn sumone telling ya they love and the tsunami..i mean this was jus a cheap way of startin a chain shit ( which accordin to me duznt work…I mean y start a chain letter..whats the prestige all bout)???

0 comments:

 
Whatever Things ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates